Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3

Wonderful..

Just played it 10 times or so.. Brilliant game.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Great!

I think the most playful game in the series. A must!

Bloons Tower Defense 3 Bloons Tower Defense 3

Awesome!

Great game, very balanced in difficulty and nonstop fun!

Earth 2.0 Earth 2.0

wow

great work. I see cities growing, a giant tree appears in the sky.. Love it!

Frozen Viking Remains Frozen Viking Remains

!

You totally catched my attention with the crow in the thumbnail. You sir have a great amount of skill with ink. I'm always looking for lineart-artists and will definetly diggin your gallery.

Besides that, the sail could need a bit more shading. It's looking very flat right now, as so with the boat. Just for the more realistic looking effect. :)

Greetings

SeventhTower responds:

Thank you very much!
This was more of a timed piece; I didn't have a lot of time to work on it. I agree with the sail and boat completely :) Someday I'll go back and fix it up, but I tend to be rather lazy. Ha-ha

Vine Mind Vine Mind

Oh yeah!

I like your shading and fragile structures. neat pencilwork with great composition. totally my cup of tea.
I'm really into creatures with special eyes (positions, forms etc.) and also like to draw some of em. Your work immediatly catched my attention.

Spenner responds:

Glad it's up your ally, cheers 8]

StarCraft Kerrigan StarCraft Kerrigan

Hey!

Nice one. The overall anatomy seems right to me. There are few mistakes in proportions and shading, but nevermind. As a starcraft-fan it's so inspiring to see other artists drawing fan-stuff. ;)

Do you also watch streams and casts? If yes, do you have a favourite player/race/caster?

Yeah, HotS will be sooo great, especially the new units for multiplayer (viper sounds so awesome!) and the singleplayer-zergcampaign. âTM¥

Greetings :)

JewelMaiden responds:

Thank you so much! You are actually my first review of my creations here, so I appreciate your comments ^_^

Haha yes, I can see some of those mistakes in my painting. It took so long I just declared it as finished. If anything, it's great practice for moi!

I actually drew my favourite StarCraft casters another version of my Sarah Kerrigan painting and gifted it to them. They are called "LAGTV" and my friend introduced "When Cheese Fails" to me. I find them so hilarious! Who are your favourite casters? :) And I think the Zerg is a cute race to play ;D but the Terran is easy for me to control (I'm a very beginner player despite having followed the series for so long!)

I really can't wait for HotS. It will be interesting to have Kerrigan respawning back at the Hive instead of having the mission end after your hero dies, as it usually does. I replayed the entire SCI series since it's been 10 years (I'm actually pretty bad but I love the storyline ^_^)

Cheers XOXO