All 18 art Reviews

Frozen Viking Remains Frozen Viking Remains

!

You totally catched my attention with the crow in the thumbnail. You sir have a great amount of skill with ink. I'm always looking for lineart-artists and will definetly diggin your gallery.

Besides that, the sail could need a bit more shading. It's looking very flat right now, as so with the boat. Just for the more realistic looking effect. :)

Greetings

SeventhTower responds:

Thank you very much!
This was more of a timed piece; I didn't have a lot of time to work on it. I agree with the sail and boat completely :) Someday I'll go back and fix it up, but I tend to be rather lazy. Ha-ha

Vine Mind Vine Mind

Oh yeah!

I like your shading and fragile structures. neat pencilwork with great composition. totally my cup of tea.
I'm really into creatures with special eyes (positions, forms etc.) and also like to draw some of em. Your work immediatly catched my attention.

Spenner responds:

Glad it's up your ally, cheers 8]

StarCraft Kerrigan StarCraft Kerrigan

Hey!

Nice one. The overall anatomy seems right to me. There are few mistakes in proportions and shading, but nevermind. As a starcraft-fan it's so inspiring to see other artists drawing fan-stuff. ;)

Do you also watch streams and casts? If yes, do you have a favourite player/race/caster?

Yeah, HotS will be sooo great, especially the new units for multiplayer (viper sounds so awesome!) and the singleplayer-zergcampaign. âTM¥

Greetings :)

JewelMaiden responds:

Thank you so much! You are actually my first review of my creations here, so I appreciate your comments ^_^

Haha yes, I can see some of those mistakes in my painting. It took so long I just declared it as finished. If anything, it's great practice for moi!

I actually drew my favourite StarCraft casters another version of my Sarah Kerrigan painting and gifted it to them. They are called "LAGTV" and my friend introduced "When Cheese Fails" to me. I find them so hilarious! Who are your favourite casters? :) And I think the Zerg is a cute race to play ;D but the Terran is easy for me to control (I'm a very beginner player despite having followed the series for so long!)

I really can't wait for HotS. It will be interesting to have Kerrigan respawning back at the Hive instead of having the mission end after your hero dies, as it usually does. I replayed the entire SCI series since it's been 10 years (I'm actually pretty bad but I love the storyline ^_^)

Cheers XOXO

Mitt Romonster Mitt Romonster

Hey!

Great use of colored pencils. I will have a closer look to your gallery. It's so soothing to discover traditional artists here on NG. Me gusta!

NeonMonster responds:

Thanks! By the way, I'm definitely diggin' your artwork ;)

Biollante Biollante

wow!

great style man! Your lines and depth within the drawing are gorgeous! Good composition and dynamics in here. Can't give you any improvement suggestions. :) 5/5, 10/10

Greetz

TheKillustrator responds:

Cool, thank you!

The First Valkyrie The First Valkyrie

Nice shading!

I like the way you used the pencil. But there's a big problem with the proportions. The head is extremly big for that body, also the hands and arms, theey're waay to long. (Comparing your Arms hanging down, the hands are reaching the hips, but your valkyrie could scratch her knees in normal position.)

Anyway, I lki the form of each part of the body, well drawn.

8/10//4/5

Greetz

Taacoon responds:

Its supposed to look as though the arms are coming forward, giving to the increase in size. I'm gonna chalk that misadventure up to my amateur composition. The head I have no excuse for, haha. I appreciate the 8 though, and the fact that you're not killing me over a few faults in technique.

Flygon Flygon

oh, wellknown names

this three zero-bashers I remember in my reviews... with similar texts. lol
Anyway, this pic is really awesome. Gives the pokemon-series quite a serious character. Besides I adore this pokemon and its other forms :)
Good work, dude.

Coltrane Coltrane

wow

How did u do that? Its gorgeous!

J-qb responds:

Thanks! I wont go into detail here about how I did it, but if you really want to know, be sure to repost the question in my art thread on the newgrounds bbs. (http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1065445/4)

Owl's Glare Owl's Glare

cool

think its kinda perfect for a tatoo :)

TheFishyOne responds:

Ya know, I'd make THOUSANDS of bucks out of this inked on the whole back. O:

rogue demon rogue demon

Arghfgl!

Love it! Its so fine structured and shaped. You are a genius.